Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· W O R L D S
· Wires
· How to make a Birthday Card
· #sweet&sourpork
· #FJCruiser
· #menuloggiveaway
· #minisalmonboat
· #hungryghostfestival
· #minimalism
· #staringatacat

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Eat Sleep Live Repeat
Sunday, September 7, 2014 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 1 footsteps ♠

My brand new blog name!
Comes with a new neat little logo :D
Since this blog is no longer an exclusive food blog,
I've decided to change it's name into a more appropriate theme:

Life.

In the two months back in this peaceful little island and away from the bustling city,
I've had some time to look back at everything that I've done, 
and to determine what I aim to achieve in the future.

Life so far has been exciting for me and I do not intend slow down just because I'm now staying in a rural area, an island for that matter.

I'm extremely grateful that I've managed to secure a job at a multinational oil & gas service company, Halliburton.
Keeps me busy.
Furthermore, working at Halliburton has accelerated my growth and self-development.
Working there allowed me to unleash my inner potential to perform the best that I can.
I can't wait to see where my life will go in the next 10, 20 years!

---

In a nutshell, I've learned that life is about living;

Living to discover yourself.
Living to explore & gain new experiences.
(& ultimately)
Living to pursue happiness.

This blog will be a platform for me to document all the exciting things that happens in my life.
I hope you guys will tag along my journey through life!
 & find my blog entries somewhat entertaining.

This is just the beginning! :)