Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Meadow Cafe
· 21st Birthday Week
· Ryo's Noodles
· Ume
· Burnt Orange
· Ramen Ikkyu
· Wooden Spoon
· August Top 2013
· Cala Luna
· Gelato Messina

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Discover yourself.

Instagram

Cow & Moon
Sunday, September 22, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

I've heard about Cow & Moon just this year.
I thought it was a really strange and funny name for a gelato store.
& I was just never really keen on trying it.

But on that very day we went dessert hunting.
So yeah, why not give it a try!


Chamption Gelato 2011 Sydney Royal
Impressive!


They serve quite a large range of flavours (30+).
Cow & Moon doesn't have too many crazy, wacky flavours.
But they do have some flavours that go beyond the norm.
Like um.. Elderberry, and fig & walnut o.O


My friends told me that this was their best (and most interesting) flavour.
So, yup, we ordered 3 scoops of it LOL.
And one scoop of banana gelato :P


Strawberry & Balsamic Vinegar

It was.... Good! 
I wasn't like omfg holy freak its amazing. 
But it's good.
The gelato itself was actually quite smooth.
I've had tasters of their other flavours and I can say that this is one of their better gelato.

Tbh I can't really tell a large difference between the all the gelato stores in sydney :/
I only go crazy if there's a very interesting flavour of gelato that's created.

Still, Cow & Moon is definitely worth trying :)

Cow & The Moon Artisan Gelato on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,