Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Papaya's Beach Lodge
· Things I Own #002 - Samsung Galaxy S5
· Things I Own #001 - Mickey Mouse Mug
· Sarawak Kolo Mee
· Name Card
· Eat Sleep Live Repeat
· W O R L D S
· Wires
· How to make a Birthday Card
· #sweet&sourpork

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Taiwan Trip Countdown
Monday, October 6, 2014 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

Countdown 15 days to my Taiwan Trip!
Perfect timing to take a break from everything on this island and do what I love to do the most.
Exploring and eating :D #life


It's gonna be a full 5 days trip with my friend (codename: MPY)
I'll try to takes photos of everything and hopefully blog about everything :P

Itinerary ?

I googled '5 days Taiwan trip itenerary recommendation', and someone posted this on the yahoo forum:

Day 1 - National Palace Museum, Formosa Museum, Yangmingshan, Shilin Presidential Residence, Shilin Night Market
Day 2 - Hot Spring District, Guandu, Danshui Fisherman Wharf & Red Castle
Day 3 - Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, 228 Museum, Presidential Bldg, National Museum, Bopiliao Old Street, Longshan Temple, Hua Hsi Street Night Market, Ximending
Day 4 - Mirarmar Entertainment Park, Taipei Zoo, Maokong Cable Car & hilltop tea gardens, Yongkang Street Night Market
Day 5 - Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, Taipei Discovery Centre, Taipei 101 Observatory, Xinyi Eslite Bookstore, Xinyi Cinema City, Liaoning Street & Rao he Street Night Markets

Maybe we'll just follow this :D

We're both gonna be zombified the first day though.
I gotta be up by 3am in the morning to catch the 6am flight
and MPY's gonna reach Taiwan at 5am in the morning from Singapore.
#fml
#zombies
#butsuperexcited