Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Ryo's Noodles
· Ume
· Burnt Orange
· Ramen Ikkyu
· Wooden Spoon
· August Top 2013
· Cala Luna
· Gelato Messina
· Toshiya
· Mad Spuds

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

21st Birthday Week
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

Okay time for a personal post.
I really miss posting about my personal life.

My 21st Birthday Week (6 - 15th Sept) has been an incredible one. 
SO much has happened.
Everything listed below was such a unique and special event.
I'm so grateful for everything that happened :)
Let's begin!

UPDATE!

I received a late Birthday Card from Li Xin all the way from Singapore
Awwww!
Thank youuuuuuu!
Was pleasantly surprised to receieve this one :)
See you soon in sg! :P


I had my first dinner celebration @ a chef hatted restaurant, Ume
My first ever degustation with my hk friends.
Special!

I received an amazing Bottega Veneta bracelet from my HK friends
Oh my god I freaking love this bracelet so god damn much.
Thanks again!!
Seriously the best gift ever :)


I went to voodoo for Lange, Max Graham, & Protoculture
It was such an incredible night.
Holy shit.
Protoculture tore the entire place apart I swear.


I received a surprise birthday cake at 12am 10th Sept
Awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks so much guys!
Seriously. I knew everyone was super busy with studies.
I seriously appreciate the effort :)


I received Marie's birthday present all the way from Perth
LOL this one. 
I made a gift exchange with Marie. Just because :P
It became moldy when it reached Sydney though. LOL.
But thank you! :D #paw



I received a much needed mouse replacement from Michael

This was actually a surprise present.
My mouse was broken, so I just asked Michael for a recommendation.
Nek minnit he bought me a new mouse. LOL.
Appreciate it dude!


I received a surprise Max Brenner soufflé present from Suyin
Naww.
Was seriously not expecting this one.
Thanks suyin! :)


I conquered freaking two mid semester exams -_-
I couldn't believe I got through the week.

I had a 12 course macaron tasting session
Finally returned to MakMak to try their new 'spice collection' of Macarons.
Yums!

I had a second dinner celebration @ Ocean Room w/ a 12 course degustation
Which lasted for freaking 5 hours.
But the food was just incredible.
No regrets!


I went to voodoo again for Juventa & Thrillseekers
Voodoo never disappoints.


I tried bagels for the first time
Mmm. I actually like bagels.
I wish more places sold these!


I went to Maroubra Beach (on impulse)
Played frisbee for the first time too.
Also had a great time taking beach hipster/jumping shots :P


& Finally, I took this epic shot.
Nuff said.


Labels: , ,