Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Grounds of Alexandria
· Big Stone
· Magnum Pleasure
· Chalkboard Cafe
· Devon Cafe
· fiona's birthday
· could you be mine?
· overwhelmed
· masterchef food truck
· ummet ozcan

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

West Julliet
Sunday, August 18, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

I've been to West Julliet once, and I will return.
Why? Because of this.


Pink Salt Chocolate Chip Cookie!

I've never tasted a cookie so yummy in my life.
If you visit West Julliet, you HAVE to try this cookie.
It will change your life.
Okay maybe not. 
But this is definitely one hell of a cookie.

As for the cafe,
The setting in West Julliet is very cosy.
It's indoor, & it's quite large with high ceilings (if my memory serves me right).
It's just those kind of cafe where you could chill all day long.
I spent all afternoon catching up with a friend :)



Breakfast Plate - Poached egg, avocado, leg ham, tomato, provolone cheese and grilled mushrooms

There's nothing to rave about their breakfast plate.
It's simply a combo of fresh ingredients on a plate that's presented quite well.


If you have an old friend that you want to catch up with & u're looking for a cafe with good atmosphere?
Go to West Julliet.

If you want to try a bad-ass cookie?
Go to West Julliet.

Recommended.

West Juliett on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,