Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Black Star Pastry
· West Julliet
· Grounds of Alexandria
· Big Stone
· Magnum Pleasure
· Chalkboard Cafe
· Devon Cafe
· fiona's birthday
· could you be mine?
· overwhelmed

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

In The Annex
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

I absolutely love cafes that goes beyond serving common breakfast items.
In The Annex is one of those cafes that shows careful thought & creativity in their dishes. 


Beef 2 Ways (pulled & cured)  w/ artichoke, mushrooms and a sunny side up egg ($18)

Look at this! It's like artwork on a plate :)

The dish itself was wildly flavourful.
Especially when you include every component into one bite.
My only criticism would be the type of bread that they used is too heavy (flavour-wise).
Still! I would recommend ordering this if it will be your first time here.


Nutella Milkshake w/ a Where's Wally straw ($8)

I have to admit that,
I absolutely loved their straw :D LOL.
That being said, their nutella milkshake is pretty darn good!
If you're one of those people who just LOVES nutella (and I do know that a lot of people do).
This is the milkshake for you.

If I'm not mistaken, their menu changes weekly (or seasonally),
Depending on what fresh ingredients that manage to obtain during that time period.

If you're feeling adventurous and you want to try something out of the box for brunch.
Visit In The Annex!

In the Annex on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , ,