Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· funniest lecture
· Excelsior Jones
· girls and boys
· squeaky clean
· omnifck
· upcoming gigs
· on transit
· buka puasa
· young and beautiful
· glorious scallops

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

final timetable
Friday, August 2, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

My final ever timetable.
And I'm super happy with it!
Couldn't get any better than this.
I get to sleep in every single day :) which is great considering I'm a bit nocturnal.


I must say that the workload is pretty heavy.
Especially since MMAN4000 - Professional Engineering has 2 modules going at the same time.
It's like doing 2 different subjects. I freakin' hate modules. Why do they even exist :/

ALSO, I swear, THESIS, is nearly the equivalent of 3 of the other subjects I'm taking.
Seriously. 
It's just Week 1 and my supervisor told me to prepare a 10 minute practice presentation by next Wednesday.
Oh my god. What the hell. *snap* my weekend is gone :(
(well not really, I'm still gonna chillax abit heh.)

However, I doubt it will be as hard as last semester.
Last semester absolutely murdered me due to the difficulty of the subs. 
This semester should be fine :)
I'll start studying EARLY to get my head above water, and I'll make sure to keep it there.


& here's a neato magazine I bought :)
Can't wait to look through this mag.
#TimeOutFoodAwards2013

Labels: ,