Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· fiona's birthday
· could you be mine?
· overwhelmed
· masterchef food truck
· ummet ozcan
· final timetable
· funniest lecture
· Excelsior Jones
· girls and boys
· squeaky clean

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Devon Cafe
Monday, August 12, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 2 footsteps ♠

Visited Devon Cafe for brunch on friday!
I experienced devouring a life changing Toastie :O


Ultimate Toastie w/ Black Truffles, Grilled Mushrooms, Fried Eggs & Fontina Cheese ($25)

This is by far one of the best toasties I've had.
The mushrooms are gorgeous!
They even had enoki mushrooms! Which is one of my all time favourite mushrooms.
Though, I would have preferred to have less cheese, but that's just a personal preference.

It was my first time having truffles, and I must say that it's quite mild.
But it does help elevate the entire dish.
Overall, it tastes amazing.

PS. This dish is only available during truffle season!
Which ends at the end of august.
Highly recommended to try ASAP.


Homemade Pasta w/ Spanner Crab, Cherry Tomato & Garlic

Pasta was very light and refreshing. 
However, I could not taste any of that wonderful crab flavour.


Dragonwell Tea

I really wanted to try their popular 'breakfast dessert' called Little Lost Brioche.
But unfortunately they stop serving it after 11:30am :(
I will definitely return just to try that brioche!

Devon Cafe on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , ,