Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· Kepos Street Kitchen
· Revolver
· In The Annex
· Black Star Pastry
· West Julliet
· Grounds of Alexandria
· Big Stone
· Magnum Pleasure
· Chalkboard Cafe
· Devon Cafe

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

Chur Burger
Friday, August 23, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠

If you search Chur Burger on the internet, this pops up

'CHUR Burger - Voted the best burgers in Sydney... and Surry Hills'

I was very sceptical at first.
I've never tasted an amazing burger before.
So I went there with the low expectations.
Can Chur Burger really wow me?


... and the answer is YES!


Marinated Grilled Chicken Burger w/ hot sauce mayo, minted slaw ($10)

THIS, is one delicious burger.
I kept nodding my head to my friend as I started to devour it.
I believe that's a natural sign to indicate that something's good :P

The grilled chicken was surprisingly really tasty.
The marinated-grilled flavour really comes through and its just really well cooked.
On top of that, the ratio of chicken to slaw was perfect.

There was also that tiny little hint of mint which was also very interesting and refreshing.
Furthermore, Chur Burger provides a small range of mexican hot sauces to go with your burger.
Which I do recommend to add if you can take your spice.


Sweet Potato Fries w/ garlic and lime ($5)

I ordered this due to curiosity. I don't think anywhere else does this.
The verdict:
It's good! But I think it's good just by itself.
Not with the burger. 
Regular chips would definitely be a better pairing with their burgers.

I was looking around while I was eating,
And there seemed to be a lot of people ordering beer too.

So, when you go to Chur Burger, 
I think this would be an ideal order:
A kick-ass burger of your choice + side of chili salted chips + mexican hot sauces + a cold beer.

Yum!

Chur Burger on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,