Home · Food Reviews · Twitter · Facebook · Jux · Contact



A glimpse into my personal life along
w/ my scrumptious food adventures!
Follow me on Instagram
@eatsleepliverepeat
Instagram

about me

= A Malaysian Soul =
- Foodie at Heart -
+ World Traveller +

footsteps

take your pick



twitter


Global Destinations
Dining in the Dark, KL
Waku Ghin, Singapore
Jaan, Singapore
The Fat Duck, Melbourne
Bo Innovation, Hong Kong
Wafills, Hong Kong
The Great Wall of China

Before I Die
Ultra Music Festival Miami
Tomorrowland Belgium
Electric Daisy Carnival
Defqon 1
Disneyworld Florida
France, Italy, Amsterdam, London, Ibiza
Buy a Modern House
Stay in an Underwater Hotel
Cruise on the Royal Caribbean

Recent Posts
· ummet ozcan
· final timetable
· funniest lecture
· Excelsior Jones
· girls and boys
· squeaky clean
· omnifck
· upcoming gigs
· on transit
· buka puasa

Search

CalvinTCQ Sydney restaurants

Mini Gallery
Living life to the fullest #yolo

Instagram

masterchef food truck
Sunday, August 4, 2013 | Posted by CalvinTCQ ♣ | 0 footsteps ♠
Went on a food exploring day with the lovely jasmine low!
Within 7 hours we conquered 3 food destinations! Pretty intense.

(Post Shifted)

& finally, for dinner, we visited the MasterChef Food Truck!!!



Pulled Pork in a Bun w/ Mustard Cabbage with Hot Sauce

This was seriously super yummy.
The pork just melts in your mouth. 
The amount of cabbage is perfect.
The bun was so soft.
& It's spicy!

I always struggle eating from e.g. a hot dog bun because the bread is always so hard,
& the ratio of hotdog to the bun is like 1:10 
-_-
This on the other hand was perfect.
FIN.

-

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy & there's still so much more to explore!!
I freakin' love Sydney.

I caught my friend's attention in my food exploring photos too.
A foodie group might be formed!
Exciting times ahead :)

Labels: